Winning WordPress Websites Weekend Workshop | 3-Day

Original price was: $1,500.00.Current price is: $500.00.

Expert Website Building Strategies from a Seasoned Pro with 20+ Years of Experience

Transform your online presence and drive results with our expert website building workshop. Led by a seasoned pro with 20+ years of experience, you’ll learn proven techniques and strategies to create a professional, user-friendly website that reflects your brand and engages your audience. Boost traffic, increase conversions, and stand out from the competition with the skills you’ll acquire in this valuable workshop. Sign up now and start building the website of your dreams!

SKU: WWW3 Categories: , Tags: , , , ,



Click To Read The Article

We will meet for an hour or so on Friday to make sure you have prepared everything for the LIVE workshop where we will setup your business website on Saturday and Sunday.

On the weekend we will meet for some 3-5 hours for two days (with 2 breaks) depending on how far we get to finalize your website setup.

Note that 80% of your business website is pre-built for you and the remaining 20% we will do together where you will follow me LIVE as I do.

That is why it is IMPORTANT to do the prep steps before the weekend. The prep steps we will check on Friday so that we are good to go on the weekend.

Read my article on WP sites and the difference between websites depending on what is “under the hood”, because it is not obvious.



There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.